Thursday, January 26, 2006

Moved from ICU to Private Room Today

Tod was moved into a private room today WAY before we thought he would be b/c he was doing so well. His spirits are great (all things considered!) and he wanted to eat so I KNEW he was doing better. He claims he'll be back at work next week. (ok, so NO, he won't, but I bet he'll be well on his way).

He can receive visitors, and can accept phone calls. If you would like to call him, send good wishes, flowers, or come visit, just call me and I'll set it up. If you don't have my number, email me (nesharoo7602@hotmail.com) and I will call you back. Tod can also read email at the hospital on my PDA, so you can also send emails directly to him.

I will continue to keep you informed this way, and thank you once again for your continued support!!

No comments: