Sunday, February 19, 2006

Doing a little better

We're finally *maybe* starting back up the slope. We were invited to a very low-key party last night and Tod PROMISED he'd take it easy if I let him go. So we went. It was wonderful. He was amazingly upbeat, and everyone at the party was totally fooled into thinking he's doing great all the time. (I'll just let them think that!) He also seemed to be revitalized by the outing, rather than drained. It was both very surprising and VERY VERY good to see. I still hesitate to go out much, especially since it just turned cold here again, but maybe a few outings a week can be good for the soul. The rest of the time, we'll be working on doing some of the things some of y'all have suggested. Keep the suggestions coming!

On another note, I've been SUPER slow ansewering emails and posting lately b/c most of my computer time is spent finishing my #*%^)!! dissertation. Please don't be upset if I take a week or more to get back to you. My poor little hands are already feeling the strain from so much typing! I can't WAIT to get a REAL job!! LOL.

No comments: