Thursday, March 02, 2006

Starting to slow down, FINALLY

Hey, y'all. I haven't posted for awhile. We've been over-run (in a good way...mostly) with guests. We've been going non-stop with people, and I've been UBER busy with trying to finish my dissertation so that I can take on my NEW JOB!!!!!! That's right, I may actually become gainfully employed soon. "They" want me to start about April 1st, but I think that there's no way I'm going to be ready to start then. I really need to get said dissertation done before moving on to my next job (you know, the one that actually PAYS me to work!).

Tod's doing well, but still tired of being "not 100%". Last night we escaped to a lovely little B&B to relax for the evening, and we had a really nice time. We spent less time than I though out and about in the little town it was in, but that's b/c Tod was pretty beat. His energy is still pretty low, and a nice relaxing bed (with a cable TV), oh and chocolate covered strawberries, went along way to help him feel better (at least emotionally).

Anyway, that's that. He'd still love to ehar from any of you who haven't written, or are writting sparingly. Tod's email is: TodCarley@gmail.com, so write him any ol' time with good wishes and such. That'll give him somehthing to do that doesn't take too much energy. ;->

Last thing - Tod ahs a doctors appointment next week to meet with the cardiologist. We'll let y'all know how it goes!


No comments: