Friday, May 19, 2006

Our paperwork gained a whole pound!

Just a VERY quick update on the status of our dossier. It is on its way home form the Chinese Embassy AS I TYPE!! In fact, LOOK at this:

May 19, 2006 8:04 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery RALEIGH, NC

It is sitting SOMEWHERE in Raleigh!!! It weighed about 1 pound when I sent it, and it is now at 2 lbs! How many extra pages is that I wonder? Now I just need it in my hands, and I can get it turned around to our agency today? tomorrow? WHOO-HOO!!!! What a wonderful week!!

For those of you who are also adopting from China, have any guesses when we'll get our referal??? I'm hoping we'll have it in March? Would that be too much to ask???? (Ok, honestly, I'd love it in Decemebr, but that is NOT happening...Maybe February?)

No comments: