Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Check this out!

Got this from our agency today:

"Just wanted to let you know that I completed the critical review of your dossier and it looks great! So congratulations as I have moved your dossier to translation! It should be there about a week or so and then will be mailed to China, so be checking your email as we’ll send you a note when this happens."
HOW AWESOME IS THAT??!!!

On another note, I'm leaving tomorrow to brave the Wild West...err, well, the West. Or something approximating Westerly...it's big, it's flat, it has corn. That's right. I'm taking my vacation to lovely, wild, exciting.... (wait for it...) IOWA. Yup. Iowa. I didn't even know it was populated by humans, but my very dear friend Jen sez people live there year round. Even when it's cold...you know, like 9 months out of the year. So, anyhoo, this is my graduation gift to myself. Going to spend a GIRLS ONLY weekend with a great friend, drinking, yapping, shopping, and vegging. I KNOW I will not want to come back on Sunday, that's for sure. I can't wait!!!! So, I leave tomorrow, so don't expect anything here anytime before then. I may post some incriminating pictures early next week.

No comments: