Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wow, how is it Thursday already?

This week has been a bear. I worked on my feet from 9:00 a.m. until roughly 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday night. Not JUST on my feet, but on cement...with Phil singing '80's "hits" the ENTIRE TIME!!! Fortunately, the only TV show I watch was having the season opener that night and I managed to rush to Laz's house to catch the show with her. How aweful is it that I only watch one show, and it's this one? But I can't help it!!! I love it...and I love watching it with my girlfriend(s) and talking about it!!! Ok, I'm done embarassing myself...at least for now!

This weekend I am staying close to home and relaxing. I know, I know. It's hard to beleive, but it's true. And it'll be needed after the week I've had. I hope to catch up on quilting, house cleaning, and phone calls to girlfriends. Oh, and catching up on emails. sigh. Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutting grass with scissors sounds like a very fun thing to do while sitting in a grass field on a lazy day...oh wait, sounds like your 5 again and that WOULD be fun. Maybe.