Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mamma's got a brand new bag


So, I've been sewing. It's a good weekend when you can stay home and sew!! Here's my new bag:
It's basically a tote, and on this one the straps a little short, but this was just the prototype. I'm selling these too, should anyone desire a NEW bag. It's about 14 inches tall, and a little more than that wide. LOTS of room for crafting, books, groceries, baby stuff, etc. I've made the outside with 2 pockets, and the inside has one big pocket and 3 small pockets, but can be adjusted as per individual desires.

(Click on picture twice to enlarge to see detail)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

corena said...

I love the brown and purple together. I saw a bag just the other day that had a bottom made of brown velour and then the top was lilac with embroidery. I thought of you when I saw it!

Corena

Drea said...

Wow, thats great! Let us know what you are selling for!

http://andmiamakes3.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

THe new bag is stunning. The only improvement might have been to have Uncle Phil modeling it.

Nesha said...

Thanks for the comments, y'all!! It's a FANTASTIC bag, and makes a great diaper bag! The new bag is BIG, so it costs a little more. Definitly email me for the price if you're interested. I'm sure we can work something out!

JoAnne said...

I love your bag. please email me the info I am interested
joannelk@comcast.net
Thanks
JoAnne
LID 6-23-06