Monday, January 22, 2007

Checking in

Just cheking in. I had an amazingly nice weekend relaxing and working. I got in some much needed rest also. The best part of my weekend was FINALLY planting some of my plants in my garden. I had a lot of plants I had to leave at the old place, but brough some of my very favs, or parts of some others. Saturday night I spent about 2 hours planting some of them, and would have finished planting if it hadn't gotten dark! It was so nice to be digging in the dirt again, and makes me ready to get some seeds started for my veggie garden. I also have to "re-stock" my herb garden since I only brought 3 plants from my herb garden to the new place. Darn. ;->

The place is FINALLY starting to feel like home, and I can't wait to begin hosting company soon. We've already had two dinner guests, and that went well both times, so I have hope that there will be many more to come.

Ok, that's it for now. I still can't post pix, but will as soon as I am able. Keep in touch, or better yet, drop on by and see it in person!!

No comments: