Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm BACK!!!

Whew! What a week, boys and girls. But I am back!!!!We are moved into the house snug as bugs in rugs. It's been rather exciting (we spent our first night without heat - it was 40 in the house when I got out of bed the next morning!!). But now, everything is back on line. The last thing that needed doing was getting back onto the internet. How I have missed it.

I don't have any real time to blog right now, but wanted to say thanks to my June 2006 Secret Pal from whom I JUST received a package. It is loaded with gifts. I took pictures and will post soon. THANKS TONS!!!!! The stationary is just wonderful, and I just loved the cute clothes (especially those little socks!!). And the cups, etc. are fantastic! I'm so excited to actually have REAL baby items for my new kitchen!!! (They alreay have their own little spot!!). Thanks so much.

Also, I'm planning a house warming party in the next few weeks. Anyone out there who wants to see the new digs, plan to come by! Or, give me a call and pop on in any time (although give me some more time to finish unpacking!! I'd say we're only about 1/2 way done.)

I've also got photos, but I don't have time now to up load them. I will soon. Promise!!!
For now, I'm going to sign off and do a little happy dance 'cause I've got my NEW HOUSE!!! Whoo-Hoo!!!

No comments: