Monday, January 22, 2007

My horoscope for the day:

So, I've spent all day getting misc. "stuff" done around the house (another day home from work). For example, I finally set up our bookshelves and started adding books - some of the few remaining boxes to be unpacked. Oddly enough, I needed a break and got online to check my email. I saw a "get your horoscope for today" link and while I usually DON'T click these type of links, this one looked ligit and I punched my birthdate in just to see what it came up with. This is what it said:

January 22, 2007
It's going to be a great day to get things done, Nesha. Cosmic conditions will have you feeling energetic and raring to go, so if there's a list of 'to-do's' waiting for you, grab it and get going. You might need to resist the temptation to spend more time socializing than you should. If you keep your focus on your priorities, you'll be finished before you know it and there'll be plenty of time left for play!

Funny, huh?

No comments: