Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All about me post - thanks to the APRON SWAP

I've been tagged (for y'all NOT hip to Bloggy-dork land lingo, that means I have to answer these questions put to me by someone, in this case, the ladies at my apron swapage).

This is about 4 days behind (I've had a LONG work week, so forgive the late-ness!!)
1. What is your first food memory? home made apple sauce.
2. What was your favorite dish/food as a child? pizza, and Mom's spanakopita
3. Name one of your mini's favorite foods: N/A
4. What was your mini's first solid food? Did they love it or hate it? N/A
5. What was something you were excited to make for your mini for the first time?N/A
6. What is your favorite food memory? Eatting REAL food that I didn't have to cook on the 31st day of a 30 day backpacking trip - where we ran out of food - I had a cheese sandwich with fresh bread, lettuce, and (non-mouldy) cheese... DEL-ISH!
7. Your mini's birthday party : All out theme with perfect kid food ala Martha? or Quiet family home party with scrumptious cupcakes? Something in-between? More like something in between
8. Name one thing you absolutely love to make and eat when you are feeling like a kid again? grilled cheese and tomato soup
9. Name something you ate as a kid that you now look back on and wonder "what were my childhood taste buds thinking??" i have no idea
10. Name 3 things your mini loves (doesn't have to be food related):N/A

No comments: