Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pictures, FINALLY!

I spoke to my Mom today after about a week of no contact (I've been AWEFUL about returning phone calls this week!), and she reminded me I promised to post pictures. Now, keep in mind, the pix aren't the best, mainly b/c we're still moving in so I only took a few. I will post more this week. Here's a few for now!!!

  • Ok, the first one is our back yard. It doesn't look like much now, but it's really nice. In fact, I have raised beds for my herb and veggie garden, and we'er in the process of putting in a 3 hole mini-golf green. We already have one hole done, and #2 will be done this weekend sometime.













  • Ok, this is our kitchen. It's not easy to take a photo since it's small, but we have all new appliances, all stainless steel, and nice new granit counter tops. I love it.















  • Now for the Master BedRoom. Wow!! It's awesome. And I love the fireplace!!














  • More soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's a master bedroom. I wish mine looked that way. Very nice kitchen, love the counter tops.