Monday, February 12, 2007

Sick day from work, but...

I'm not sick! Everyone in my office is sick, something I didn't find out until about noon today when my boss called in. I had been in the office since, well, bright and early, and no one else was there (I work in a lab with about 5-6 other people). I got REALLY bored and emailed my boss. He called to tell me he was suggesting I go home so I didn't get sick. DARN! So, I'm home now, and trying to decide what to do on my unexpected free afternoon!!

Also, I finally have a picture of my (still messy) livingroom to post. Here 'tis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice life/job, where they let you stay home so you won't get sick.

Would have thought you'd have time to make some phone calls in that case. Hint. Hint.

Anonymous said...

Love the plant! Oh, and the bookshelf. And, well of course I love the rug! You are making lots of progress unpacking and making your house a home. Enjoy the free time!

Anonymous said...

I meant to say how pretty the rug looks, but I keep wondering if those are cherry blossoms, or Maddie's muddy footprints!? Anyway, how nice it must feel to have that big open living space.