Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday musings (i.e. total misc.)

Well, I don't usually blog at work, but thought today would be slow and I might have time...wrong! I had to actually WORK at work today!! (Who ever heard of such a thing?!!).

As for tomorrow...well, it's Tuesday, and no GG for me and my BFF. So, I've got plans with another girlfriend tomorrow, and we're staying in, drinking some vino, eatting some good food, and hanging out for girls night. At least I'll still have a girl night!! I love to go OUT for girls night, but from now on we'll be staying in a lot more. Man, this second adoption nearly sent my DH's head spinning, and I'm intersted in getting everything done ASAP, which means come up with a trillion bucks between now and like, August.

Anyone else totally bored with this post? I think I am.

Anyway, I'll catch up on the various "on tap posts" sometime this week.

1 comment:

me said...

Hi. I'm normally a lurker on your blog, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing some Vietnam info? We are looking to start a second adoption while keeping our dossier in China. We have no idea what we want to do yet. I've done some checking online, but would be interested in looking at your agency. If you are not comfortable with that no worries.

PS- I heart Luke Danes.
Thanks, Mollie
mollwright@yahoo.com