Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday Ramblings

It's Tuesday. The only good thing (well, two good things actually) are that 1) it's no longer MONDAY!! and 2) it's GG night!! My really good girl friend Laz and I always get together onj Tuesday's and have a girls' night where we kick the boys out of the house (or at least the TV room!), and make dinner, sew, bitch, chat, watch our fav TV show, and giggle. We've had a rocky road (not the ice cream...although that sounds good!) trying to remain close while she's met and prepares to marry her fellow, but I think we're back in the swing of things. For us, we had to make a date every week or we just ended up missing eachother due to work, life, etc. My other great gal friend Jen suggested the idea, and I think it's one I hope to keep.

On a totally unrelated note, I've been thinking about blogging in general, blogs, and why people read them. I have a friend that blogs everyday (really!!), and not only does she blog every day, but she has good stuff to say about 95% of the time. If she isn't on a rant (which always make me laugh 'cause they are often funny), or a philosophical discussion (mainly with herself!), then she posts pictures, or just talks about her beautiful little girl. I have a hard time posting once a week. Mainly b/c I don't really have much to say that I think folks will find interesting. I try to keep politics out of this (although as the elections get closer...who knows what I'll say!!), and I'd venture to say many of my readers are here 'cause we're adopting from China, and well, that has sort of stalled, hasn't it?!! Y'all don't REALLY need to hear me rant about the wait times, the unfair fact that our fingerprints "expire", how much it costs, etc. You already know it all!! And yet, here you are. So, thanks for following me on this trip, and thanks for careing enough to follow along, even though I WILL bitch about the wait times, the expired fingerprints, etc.!! Thanks for following my story!

No comments: