Monday, August 13, 2007

All over the place

I'm desperately trying to blog with a spotty internet connection, too much work to catch up on before my big meeting this afternoon. I'm all over the place. I've been working hard around the house, with more and more projects I want to finish, the further I get into the projects I've currently working on!

I have been spending some good quality time with some wonderful ladies lately, and wanted to give a quick shout out to J and her twins (thank you thank you for your help. I'd love to get together again soon!), Jen from BFE, Iowa (had a GREAT time sorry you had to leave so soon!), Heather (the garden looks awesome!,)and Kathryn and Chris (always always lovely to get together with you both!!). I've been reminded lately that life is what you make of it. If you surround yourself with wonderful people, then the sad/bad/mad days go away much faster. I love the discussions with friends, I love the "we're in this together-ness" I've been having. I can't WAIT to bring our baby from Vietnam (for whom I still don't REALLY have a good nick name ...)home and into this wonderful community of people.

Work will slow down for me after this week (a little any way!)and I hope to get back to blogging with more regularity. I am also looking forward to 2 full days off from work this week!!! I hope to spend one day with a fellow adoptive Mom, and the next day relaxing and sewing. I can't wait!!

Hope everyone out there in blog land had a nice weekend. I'll be back online soon!!

No comments: