Monday, September 10, 2007

My SP rocks

Ok, I was still at work at 8:00 PM tonight. I walked into a DISASTER at home (the boys were relaxing in front of the TV...). And we have the home tour in less than a week... 300 strangers walking through my house. And it's a total mess. I was freaked out, and grumpy (well, being at work for over 10 hours helped that) and only wanted to go to BED! but, Tod mentioned I had a package!! So I took the time to open this wonderful package from my Secret Pal. And let me just say, as I have before, she is UBER AWESOME!!!! Her gifts are so thoughtful and incredibly USEFUL. I just can't believe how fortunate I am to have the PERFECT secret pal. Thank you thank you!! I'll post pictures tomorrow when I am not too lazy to hook up my camera to my computer! And I'm not falling asleep at the keyboard too. ;->

Thanks again, Kelly!!!

No comments: