Monday, September 17, 2007

What weekend?

I am so freakin' exhausted. We had the home tour this weekend - yes, I have pictures, but not time to upload them now- no fewer than 350 people came through my house. I had to smile and say nice things the entire 3 hours. Tod did finally spell me at 4:30 (with 30 minutes to go!), but I was so tired, my voice was giving out, and I had the bright idea to wear heels (but forgot my pearls). My feet and back are STILL killing me!! However, the house looked spectacular. We go so many fantastic comments and everyone was SOOOOO nice and LOVED the house, it was totally worth it. Other than I have a 12 hour day ahead of me today and I am totally beat! I plan to spend next weekend in bed reading and sewing. Aside from one social event (dinner with friends who helped clean up our yard this weekend!), I'm RELAXING!!! Honestly!

As a side-product of this home tour, we've now been asked to be on a neighborhood hay-ride tour for holiday-decorated homes for this Christmas. I better start buying tacky decor now!!

Anyway, it was great, but WOW it was a lot of work. I WILL post pictures this week. They look great!

No comments: