Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another day, another chance to get thrown out of the lab

It's sort of become a joke around my house. How many times can Nesh get thrown out of the lab in one week?? Seeing as it's only Tuesday, you'd think I wouldn't have had the chance to break my previous record...and yet, somehow, I've done it. That's right. I'm at home, in my jammies with a dog on my left, and a cat in my lap...while everyone else is still at work. Yup. My mouth got me thrown out AGAIN. Unlike usual, when it's a good natured "get out", today was not fun for anyone involved... but, alas, it does happen. When you get a personality like mine (read mouthy and sassy) and a personality like my boss' (read overbearing and ass-y), well, somedays go better than others. But, for now, I'm home safe and comfy, while my boss is still at work. HA!

No comments: