Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday already?!

Well, bloggy people, it's Sunday. My champagne headache/hang over is FINALLY gone... Although, I started my day today with the left over mimosas so I expect it to revisit me this evening. In case you didn't guess, the baby shower was a hit. It was held at Chez Carley so I didn't have to drive, be responsible, or clean up. The fabulous ladies throwing me the party did it ALL. Including mixing me good strong drinks. I had a FANTASTIC time; I have the greatest friends in the whole world. Absolutely WONDERFUL , creative, thoughtful, and fun women. I am so lucky.

Anyway, I WILL post pictures later this week (as soon as I get them), and will fill in the blanks then. For now, I'm going to stay in my PJs all day, drink lots of coffee, and RELAX. Woo-Hoo!

Cuteness for the day: Just finished a little quilt for The Minute Man. Here's a picture of Red Dog "trying out" Minute's quilt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pix! So glad this is all finally coming together for you after SO many years of wishing! I'm living through you vicariously, as if you didn't know that already...
Susan
p.s. Had mimosa's at my bridal shower. Tasty.....