Tuesday, March 04, 2008

China who?

So, in the interest of being fair to Magic, who may one day want to know about the year I never mentioned her name on my blog that STARTED b/c of her...I thought I'd borrow a section off my dear friend Kathryn's blog to post this (since I don't actually pay any attention to China rumors anymore. Thanks for posting this, Miss K!!):

Referrals arrived today for families whose dossiers were received in China between December 28, 2005 and January 4, 2006.

Hey, 2006! We're 6 months away from LID's, although at the rate China's been going, it could take another 2 years to get to June 2006... Best guess? a full year and some change. As far as I see it, the only good f-ing news here? Baby M will have a super cool older brother, and the Minute might even be old enough to remember the trip to China to pick up his little sister...

and if you suspect I am SOOOO over China right now, you'd be right. Do I still dream of Baby Magic? You bet your butt I do. Do I sit and pine away over her? Nope. I figure, she will come when she comes. I just hope I'm not gearing up for my 40th birthday party when we finally get the call...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minute Man is gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

what a darling little man! I hope you get that call really soon!

-min