Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday - coffee, work, sunshine (and some foul language tossed in for good measure)

It's Monday, y'all. I have to admit, I had a weird night last night, and slept in this morning until 9:30 (oh yeah!). Got up, ate breakfast, and instead of going into the office, I took the laptop, and my work and went to my current fav coffee house. I've spent the last 2 hours getting some work done (although, the ability to get online here puts a serious cramp in my writing time!!), and enjoying the sunshine out there... (big windows to look out ALSO put a cramp in writing, but oh well). I'm doing so much at work, and have been for months. I keep telling everyone "it's temporary. Just until we go to Vietnam. Then I'll slow down.". Of course, when I started this break-neck pace in December, I expected The Call in oh, JANUARY. But, once I am on this course, it's hard to back down, so I am working like a dog 6 days a week. This weekend I only went into the office for 2.5 hours!! You have no idea how big that is. I usually spend about 5-8 hours at the office on my "weekends". It's nice bc there isn't anyone there and I can get a lot more done.


Anyway, last week was a bad bad week for me. It ended in a big emotional blow-up, and I thought today would be a good day to re-group. And here I am blogging and NOT working... So, back to work for me.

On one last note: I have been waiting for new pictures of the Minute for 2 weeks. I finally wrote our agency and BEGGED for the pictures. I should hear something back today, although it night not be pictures yet. They will get them to me when they have time, and I understand that. But I am tired of WAITING.... (how many times have y'all hear me say THAT?! heh).

And last but not least, my work project tomorrow: I'm going here. Is that cool, or what?!!

1 comment:

uncle snubbed said...

and i would just like to add, that in all of the crap that happened at work on friday, i was in no way supportive or working hard while all this was going on.