Thursday, June 05, 2008

the post where I use "SO" WAY TOO MUCH


My boss is on vaca...AGAIN. So I'm covering his job AND mine. I have been working like a DOG. I am SOOOOOOOOOO tired. My ass is kicked. LONG day. I barely have the energy to type, BUT the psudo-good news is we DID get pictures of the Minute. They finally got him to sit still long enough to snap a few!! (I'll post a REAL picture on the other blog this evening or tomorrow sometime).

About the Minute: I can say 2 things: 1) He is getting SO big. He's standing up on his own. HE HAS TEETH. AND I'M MISSING IT! and 2) My son is the MOST BEAUTIFUL little boy I have EVER seen, and let me tell you, he NEEDS TO COME HOME! I am SOOOOO SICK of waiting.


Oh, and have I mentioned that he is SO gorgeous? Seriously. He is SOOOO adorable. And I'm missing him so much.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

yay yay yay! cute as ever!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO sweet!!

--Britta

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how you can fall in love with a photo? He is "soooo" cute, and you are right - he has devilshness in his eyes (other photo)
Jeez, I miss him.