Wednesday, June 25, 2008

tu-du .... un-f-ing-blocked.

Finally.


Ok, it may be for real this time, loyal followers. a number of previously-blocked families (with our very same agency) have gotten their approvals today. TODAY!!! Such wonderful news for those families!!

However, did we? Well, no. BUT, it's great news. And besides. It's too early for US to get our approval. I don't leave for Down Under for another 2 weeks...so when will we expect to get our approval?? Well, if I had to guess, I'd say in about a week and a half.

amazing the way things work, isn't it? Will keep you all posted. PROMISE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, things finally seems to be starting to move forward!!! Will keep my fingers crossed that you'll hear something very soon. :-)

Amy D.

Anonymous said...

Can you hear my sigh of relief?
Finally the word we wanted to hear...UNBLOCKED. The next words I hope to hear are "We're leaving for Viet Nam"

B said...

This is very exciting news. My fingers are crossed.