Tuesday, July 01, 2008

9:17 - am I stalking my OWN BLOG?

Ok, I REALLY REALLY had hoped to hear something today, but it wasn't to be today. I checked the TuDu families site, and it doesn't look like anyone else received TAs either. This is both good and bad, of course. It's good 'cause that means we could STILL be in the next batch. It's bad b/c I HATE that no one is moving again, but at least the families from last week are still planning to travel or have already left to meet their little ones!!

I'll keep checking back. Or, I mean, y'all keep checking back!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, also, I missed a milestone the other day. On June 15 or 16 (I can't even remember...is that awful?) we were officially logged in to China for our 2nd full year. I have absolutely no idea when we can expect to bring Baby Magic home; maybe next summer? I haven't even checked on the progress of China recently (like, since they got into 2006 for referrals this past December). Any way, at least we don't have to worry about the kids being too close in age! See, a silver lining. Anyway, there. I've updated that part too.

No comments: