Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Britta - butt kicker

You are right. You are right. I need to shower (and wow do i!!), and get out there and kick butt. Ok, I'll do it. Watch me go.

5 hours later.....

Ya'll don't know it but it's now 5 hours later. You are asleep in your beds, and I am clean, happy, and ready to take on the world. Or at least, take on Australia. I am feeling better, have stopped wallowing (although I did need to wallow a bit, to be fair). I'm fixin to eat some lunch, then go on a fancy-ass dinner cruise on their cute little river here. Ok, thank you for aLL your support. I'm me again!!

Down-Under, here I come. (now, where did I put the Kleenex?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really kind of special that, in spite of the many miles, cell phones and computers bring your family and friends right into your hotel room for comfort and support.