Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some not-so-good pix

SO, everyone always comments on how many good pictures I have of Minute Man. And, in fact, I do have some really wonderful pictures (and took some new ones, actually. They are award winners, if I do say so myself. But those will have to wait to be uploaded. Today's post is not "really really good pictures" after all!), but I do have so really bad ones too. Once MM started to NOTICE the camera, he started doing some really silly things. His favorite is to make really goofy faces and run frantically directly AT me and my camera. So, here is a sampling of one recent "photo session" where I got one good photo and about 14 of what you see below: (BTW - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this first picture!!)









Also, you know, I got some darling pictures of my little dude, but as you may or may not be able to tell in the above photos, he's stark neked. I wanted to post one REALLY really cute picture of him, and it's totally PG rated (but shows a little more than the othe rpicture I did post above), but I hesitate to post even a PG photo of my fellow on a public site... oh well. I guess I'll just show some of y'all when I see you. Probably better to err on the side of "safe" rather than post something that may be misused, abused, or mistaken for something other than what it is... That of course, begs the question, where do you draw the line? I'm already invading Little Dude's privacy but I guess he's less likely to be embarassed by ADORABLE head shots, than a full on nudy one, huh?



Oh, and here's one of the "good" ones; dont ya' think??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there are any BAD pix of that child! They are all classics and they all make me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

I'm confused...you must have forgotten to post the "bad" pictures : )

ADORABLE, all around!

--Britta