Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My son, Mr. Adorable.






I have said it before, and I will say it again. I kid is the most awesome little dude. He not only is smart as can be, but has LOADS of personality. Even though he still has his terrible-two moments, he is still so uber fun and cool. I hate to admit this, but I came home late the last two nights, and even though in the past, I've been a stickler for getting MM to bed on a schedule, I have kept him up WAY past his bedtime so we could hang out and play. (He went to bed about 9 both nights. oops!).

He is also doing just great. He picks up language very very fast (which means I now REALLY have to watch my language!), and is into EVERYTHING. He's about 10 seconds from figuring out how to open the doors. He's got it down, and likes to pull his step-stool (yes, he has his own step-stool) over to things and get into things he wasn't able to reach before. I hate to stop him mainly because I like to watch how he figures things out and I am fascinated by it!! But once he "has" something, he "has" it!! so i guess I need to be careful with what I let him figure out!! (like the door thing). Oh, well. I will just need to teach him to close it after himself...and if he decides to take a walk, he should take a dog with him. ;->

No comments: