Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some Winter Wonder

While I have mush less time to blog than I used to, the Minute Man still gets cuter and cuter every day. And yes, I should post more photos, but a) I take precious few these days, and b) I am so busy at my new job (yes, another one. I took this one in October) I do not know if I am coming or going!!)

As for news, other than my new job - which is FANTASTIC - I sign the Dude up for kindergarten (gasp!) next week. Is anyone else absolutely blown away by this??????? We have to choose from 5 local schools, and will not find out what school we are assigned to for another 6 weeks. It is as bad as when I was doing college applications - although since I am sending him to public school we do not have to take out a second mortgage to send him to school.

Anyway, here are a few photos of MISTER WONDERFUL himself. Enjoy!




(I call this photo the "Birthday Hug Monkey". Do not fear the birthday hug monkey!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no doubt he's growing up! And he's even cooperating with the photographer. YAY! Nice, sweet pix.

Aaron Baker said...

With friends, life has to show its full value; a person live to friends; to maintain the integrity of his life, without time erosion, but also to friends. Friendship is like love was heartwarming, friendship, love should be like as it unbreakable.
____________________________
I like: CSGO Skins and Counter Strike Go Sale

Alaamah eg1 said...



شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض

Iphon Hema said...

مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
<a