Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pix from the recent week









I get nasty notes these days about not putting up enough pictures...of the Minute Man. Here are enough to fill a weeks' worth of pictures. Look at them one at a time, one each day (and two on sunday)!!

As for how we are doing; MM is doing great, T is doing amazing. I'm worn out, irritable, and exhausted. But no one likes a whiner. So I mostly try to keep it to myself.

On a positive personal note, I have been taking golf lessons and really enjoying them. It isn't easy to find time to go to lessons, much less to practice but I've been doing pretty good. Since my course is open now (wowy-wow-wow!) it is easy to get there - it's a mere 7 minutes away!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

Especially like the ones of you and MM and T and MM.

Just wonderful.

Hang in there - you are doing so much!!!!!

Lots of love, and see you soon-ish! (take-out Thai food, anyone?)

A&J in cville