Saturday, May 06, 2006

Warning, RUDE content!

Have you ever? Game - From a friends' blog but I'll put in my own answers.

Taken a picture naked? Does this mean I was naked when I TOOk the picture?
Made out with a member of the same sex? What the hell kind of game is this?
Danced in front of your mirror? Of course.
Told a lie? Sure, every time my boss asks: how’s it going?
Gotten in a car with people you just met? Not that I can think of. I’m not stupid.
Been in a fist fight? If siblings don’t count, then no.
Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Um, yeah…or, well, he SAID he didn’t love me anymore…
Been arrested? Gads no.
Left your house without telling your parents? Nope. No point. No reason, and no where to go!
Ditched school to do something more fun? I’m sorry to say no.. But when college rolled around, I was a skipping machine.
Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes.
Seen someone die? Only once.
Kissed a picture? Yes. Way back when I was dumb and in love for the first time.
Slept in until 3? Yeah, back when I’d stay up until 6 am playing Civilization.
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yes, but not often enough.
Played dress up? Sure. But not anymore.
Felt an earthquake? Nope.
Touched a snake? Yes.
Ran a red light? Yes. I live in Raleigh, it's a pre-rec.
Had detention? Only once. It was for back-talking a teacher. Go figure. The jackass was wrong.
Been in a car accident? a few fender-benders. Nothing really serious. And none of them were my fault.
Pole danced? No WAY! I can't even imagine the embarrassment.
Been lost? In many ways.
Sang karaoke? A couple of times. Mainly in Thailand…Gewn Stephani I am not.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? see answer to karaoke question.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Can I just say, my nick name in college was GUSH…
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yup, and I can't wait to do it again with my daughter
Kissed in the rain? Once or twice
Sang in the shower? All the damn time
Got your tongue stuck to a pole? Hell no! I’ve done some dumb things with my tongue, but NEVER that!!
Ever gone to school partially naked? No.
Sat on a roof top? Yeah. A bunch when I was younger.
Played chicken? Maybe once. But I was NOT driving.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? no.
Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger? (Not lately.) I’ll do one better, I got PROPOSED TO by a total stranger!! He was hot too…but he was English, it never would have worked.
Broken a bone? Nothing major..
Mooned/flashed someone? Does my husband count?
Forgotten someone’s name? Yeah, like my number 6…
Slept naked? All the time
Blacked out from drinking? Nope.
Played a prank on someone? Yes. But not a mean one, and NEVER one where anyone would get hurt.
Felt like killing someone? Oh yeah, see the picture question.
Made a parent cry? I have no doubt I still do that…
Cried over someone? God, yes..I think my eyes are still red from that.
Had sex more than 10 times in a weekend? yeah, well, he was THAT cute!
Had/Have a dog? Oh, man YES.
Been in a band? In high school…and NOT in a cool band.
Drank 25 sodas in a day? No way.
Caused a fire? Um, yes, in the kitchen, but I put it out before it got bad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way I remember the story... i though the nick name "GUSH" came from a nosebleed, not from liquids coming out your nose.... or did I not hear the WHOLE STORY!? LOL!!
-Noodle

Nesha said...

nope, Torch made me send OJ out my nose!! It stung SO bad...

Anonymous said...

That's funny, I too, remember that it was recurrent nosebleeds that caused the nic-name...maybe the entire truth was not revealed at the time it occured!?

Nesha said...

ok, so maybe I've blocked THAT out of my memory...y'all are probably right. At least THAT is a LITTLE less embarassing...too bad I ratted myself out with the OJ story...hee hee