Thursday, December 13, 2007

Checking in

I've been a bad blogger of late. I am so swamped with work, social activities, and life that I haven't been online long enough to post much. So this is a quickie update:

Travel for VN - no news. TRUST ME, y'all will know when we hear something.
China - Latest predictions are us getting a referral 'round about Fall of 2009... It makes me sick to my stomach and I can't even think about it. Forgive me for NOT posting on China recently, but my heart isn't in it right now.
Holidays - I'm traveling Home for X-mas. Looking forward to it this year, but also looking forward to the emotional blackmail that will occur next year. "Want to see your grandson/nephew? You've got to come to us!!" hee hee hee.

Ok, That's about it. Hope everyone is enjoying the season so far. I'm SLOWLY sending out holiday cards, so some of you should be getting them...if I can remember all the steps...some I'd forgotten to address, others had no stamps, today I found a few without return addresses... whatever. They'll get out eventually, right?

No comments: