Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VD

happy VD to y'all. I'm spending time in (snowy) rural Appalachia. Yee-haw, and I mean that in a good way. Maybe tomorrow I'll stand inside and take some pictures of the snow. (Hell no, I'm not going out in it!)

Tomorrow will be ... 20 months I think, since our dossier was logged into China. yee-haw. and not in a good way.

On the Vietnam front: sent a package to the Minute today. I didn't get it together to even take pictures of it or anything. I literally had less than 24 hours to get it together so the fact that I got ANYTHING together is amazing. I managed to send a little taggie square/mini-blanket thing, and stuffed dog toy (gotta get him used to dogs!), and a little flannel blanket. I was only going to send the dog, but that seemed uber lame, so I tossed the other stuff in at the last minute. I wanted to send myself, but well, I don't fit in the gallon sized ziplock the rest of the stuff had to fit into!

No comments: