Wednesday, July 04, 2007

June SP gift


Ok, SP, forgive me for being late with these pix. I loved the package, and esp. your letter. It was wonderful to get!! I've been pretty busy, and frankly, sort of depressed, so I haven't spent any time with my camera, until tonight! Here is a picture of my June Secret Pal gift. You always have the most clever (and awesome) stuff. It was good that "they" matched you to me, since you know kids stuff and I don't. It's obvious you put thought into your gifts, and I hope you enjoy picking them out as much as I enjoy receiving them. This month I especially enjoyed the package. I don't have ANYTHING like the bowels or the bath stuff (I loved the crab mirror!!! In fact, I had to fight Uncle Phil off of it when I opened it, 'cause he wanted it in his bathroom!! LOL). The blanket is SOOO soft and now I have one for Baby M, and one for the new baby too! Thanks again.

I don't know where you live (other than you must be in Yankee country, or possibly the mid-west, since you told me one time it was cold where you were when it was nice and warm here... see, a CLUE!!), but I do hope one day to be able to meet you and your family.

No comments: