Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to y'all. Take a minute, if you haven't yet, to think about what you are thankful for. Me, well, this list would get so tedious if I listed everything. I'll list a few before you fall asleep reading:
  1. Minh, and his double chin...SO kissable!
  2. The nannies taking care of Minh; they are obviously feeding him well, and appear to love him too.
  3. My husband Tod, and my best friend Phil. Two of my three fav boys ever!
  4. Autumn - Our city is beautiful this fall, and I try to spend some time each and every day enjoying the beauty.
  5. All my friends. You know who you are.
  6. My job. I love it. My boss is great (mostly), (most) of my coworkers are great, and the hours aren't too bad either.
  7. My bloggy friends. Thanks, y'all, for reading.

No comments: